Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Foxstep's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
foxstep

Foxstep's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Foxstep's Creation   Foxstep's Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Name: Foxstep

Description or Pic: Foxstep's Creation Somali-cat-picture-1

Personality: A kind and caring cat, Foxstep was born to be a mother. She treats everyone around her as if they're her children, even those that are older than her sometimes.

RP Sample: Foxstep, a cat that almost completely lives up to her name, walks down a river. Coming to a spot where she could cross, she easily slips into it, almost as if she had been born in the water. When she got to the other side, she padded into the camp, yawning because she was a little tired. She trotted over to a den, which the Clan cats call the warrior's den, and, finding a nest, curls up into it and lays down. If you were to peak in at her, she would probably be twitching a little in her sleep, likely to be chasing a mouse or two in her dreams.
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

Foxstep's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxstep's Creation   Foxstep's Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:29 pm

APPROVE-I-FICKLED!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://catwarriors.forumotion.com

Foxstep's Creation
Page 1 of 1