Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sandstar's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandstar

Sandstar

Sandstar's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Sandstar's Creation   Sandstar's Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:48 am

Name:Sandstar

Description or Pic:Sandstar's Creation Sandno10

Personality:kind to her clan,but can be fierce to her clan,and is ready to kill for her rights!

RP Sample (at least a paragraph):Sandstar looked down at the dead Warrior,"how could you do such a thing!" she spat at the ThunderClan cat,"don't you look at the Warrior code!" she yowled pouncing on him,"one of my warriors,and now," she had pinned him down and she had a paw rised,claws unsheathed,"you're going to pay..."
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

Sandstar's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandstar's Creation   Sandstar's Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Approve-i-fied!!!
Back to top Go down
https://catwarriors.forumotion.com

Sandstar's Creation
Page 1 of 1