Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Blood of the Wicked

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

The Blood of the Wicked Empty
PostSubject: The Blood of the Wicked   The Blood of the Wicked I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:02 pm

A black she-cat slinked through the shadows. She stopped in front of her son, Inkpaw. "Kill it," she ordered, nudging forward a small kit.

Inkpaw stared at it shakily. "B- but.. I can't!" he cried. He shook vigorously. His mother loomed over him.

"I guess you'll need more time," she hissed. She snatched his scruff and tossed him into a dark hole.

He tumbled inside, tears streaming down his face. "No, mom! I'll listen! No- don't!" he choked out before the opening was closed by a boulder. He sat in the pitch black room and trembled. Inkpaw inched towards the corner and sobbed silently. A cat appeared from the darkness.
"DANG IT, INKPAW! YOU'VE DONE IT NOW!" The cat hissed, raking him with his claws.
"Stop it! Ow! Quit it, Soulpaw! Ow! That hurts! Owowow!! Ouch! Stop! It hurts!Soulpaw!"

A light formed from the entrance.

"Are you ready to listen? I can do this all day. How many times have we done this? And how many more times are we going to do it?" demanded a loud booming voice. His mother stepped inside and glared at him with her giant violet eyes.
Inkpaw rushed over to her and shoved his face in her pelt. "I'm sorry mommy! I'll listen! I'll listen! But.. but please don't lock me in there again! It's so scary! And.. and Soulpaw keeps beating me up and it hurts.." His mother showed no sympathy, and he slowly followed her back to the kit.
"Kill it, now," she ordered. Her eyes pierced into his.
Inkpaw hesitated and unsheathed his claws. His fur was bristled, and his big eyes grew wider by the second. The small kit let out a small helpless mewl. "Mommy!" he sobbed. "I don't know how to deal with this!" he cried. "I can't handle these things!"
The she-cat gave an irritated hiss. "I thought you learned your lesson," she meowed. She finally tossed him into the dark hole once more.
"No! Mommy don't!" The light slowly faded and he was left alone. He finally cowered in the corner again.
"INKPAAAWW! YOU MOUSE-BRAIN!" Soulpaw screeched, boring his claws into his back firmly.
"Noo! Soulpaw- don't! I don't like it! My nose hurts; you probably gave me a nosebleed! Ow! That hurts! Owowow!! Ouch! Stop! It hurts! Soulpaw!"

The light filtered in again, and his mother stepped in once more. "Inkpaw? Come on, now! Stop being like this! I hope you don't disappoint me!" Inkpaw didn't move a muscle. "Inkpaw! Come here!"
Inkpaw slinked over to her, lifting up his head. "Did you know my blood is black?" His mother stared at him with a new fire; hope.
They went back up to the kit, who was searching for warmth. "Kill it," she hissed sharply.
The black tom stared for a long time, his eyes adjusting to the light. As he looked up, his eyes flashed a dark black. His mother grinned lightly. He unsheathed his claws, and, without hesitation, ripped the small kit right in two, sending blood spraying across the dew-wetted grass. He looked up at his mother, searching for any sign of pride.
"Finally, son. You've made your mother proud."
Back to top Go down
https://catwarriors.forumotion.com

The Blood of the Wicked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cat Warriors :: BloodClan :: Camp-
Jump to: