Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandstar

Sandstar

Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting Empty
PostSubject: Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting   Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Sandstar padded across the camp over to the Medicine Cat's Den,where her friend Nightfire usually spent her time,she scraped her claws in front of the enterance,to show it was her,she then padded in and nugged her friend who was making some nests for her patiants that she would see after the attck on ThunderClan,"hey,why don't we go collect some herbs,you know,"she meowed and shuffled her paws,"for the battle"
Back to top Go down
Fire Of The Night

Fire Of The Night

PostSubject: Re: Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting   Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:22 am

Nightfire knew exactly what this meant. "Yeah, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sandstar

Sandstar

PostSubject: Re: Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting   Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Sandstar followed the tip of her friend's disapering black tail out of the Medicine Cat's Den and out of camp
Back to top Go down
Fire Of The Night

Fire Of The Night

PostSubject: Re: Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting   Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Nightfire looked troubled, and she was sad, but being with Sandstar made her smile.
Back to top Go down
Sandstar

Sandstar

PostSubject: Re: Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting   Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:13 pm

"ok,"Sandstar meowed,"should we get some Burdock Root,Goldenrood,and maybe some Dock,I know we are going to need sme Dock!"she meowed thinking about what her mother had tought her about herbs
Back to top Go down
Fire Of The Night

Fire Of The Night

PostSubject: Re: Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting   Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:18 pm

As they passed some Goldenrod, Nihgtfire picked some up.
Back to top Go down
Sandstar

Sandstar

PostSubject: Re: Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting   Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:22 pm

"it may be hard to find some Burdock Root,the roots don't do very well in our peaty territory,"she told Nightfire
Back to top Go down
Fire Of The Night

Fire Of The Night

PostSubject: Re: Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting   Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:23 pm

"I'll sneak some from my store," she promised.
Back to top Go down
Sandstar

Sandstar

PostSubject: Re: Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting   Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:36 pm

"thanks,Nightfire!"Sandstar purred
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting   Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightfire & Sandstar~Herb Collecting
Page 1 of 1