Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feather Gets Her Name Changed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

Feather Gets Her Name Changed Empty
PostSubject: Feather Gets Her Name Changed   Feather Gets Her Name Changed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:00 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the Highrock for a Clan meeting!" Pinestar yowled at the cats below. She saw a small figure slinking towards the Medicine Cat den, but she ignored it. Her eyes were trained on Feather.

ooc: don't worry. its not your apprentice ceremony! ^.^'' wait.. why would u worry? xD
Back to top Go down
https://catwarriors.forumotion.com
Brightkit

Brightkit

PostSubject: Re: Feather Gets Her Name Changed   Feather Gets Her Name Changed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:58 pm

ooc: bahaha, idk. xD

Ic: Feather looked up with wide eyes at the leader on the highrock, (i thought it was a rock for thunderclan? *shrugs* oh well. havent read the books in forevers =P) and looked around, at the clearing. She then looked back up at the leader, her eyes gleaming with excitement, wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

PostSubject: Re: Feather Gets Her Name Changed   Feather Gets Her Name Changed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:59 pm

ooc: .3.'' everyone gets a highrock Very Happy xDD

ic: Pinestar gazed down at the cats below. "I have chosen a new name for Feather!" she cried. I'm glad.. I don't want my Clan full of loners with kittypet names.. She continued, "her new name shall be Brightkit!" Her eyes gleamed proudly down at the young kit. I'm glad I didn't choose Featherkit. It really didn't suit her.
Back to top Go down
Brightkit

Brightkit

PostSubject: Re: Feather Gets Her Name Changed   Feather Gets Her Name Changed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Brightkit squealed with excitement, fur puffed up. A new name?! This meant she was accepted! She hadn't learned much about the clancats, but maybe they would let her live with them? She mewed her new name, trying it on for size. "Brightkit?" Squealing, she darted back and forth, and pretended to stalk an invisible enemy. "I will get you back, skunky! This is what you get for smelling so bad!" She giggled, and lashed out at the air. What a horrifying little ball of fur she was.
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

PostSubject: Re: Feather Gets Her Name Changed   Feather Gets Her Name Changed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Pinestar let out a purr of amusement. She stepped down from the Highrock and padded back to her den without a word.

ooc: xD lol thats it for pineh xD
Back to top Go down
Brightkit

Brightkit

PostSubject: Re: Feather Gets Her Name Changed   Feather Gets Her Name Changed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:03 pm

ooc: bahaha, its like: OKAY DONE BAI.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feather Gets Her Name Changed   Feather Gets Her Name Changed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feather Gets Her Name Changed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cat Warriors :: RiverClan :: Camp-
Jump to: