Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

foxes in wind clan

Go down 
+2
Pinestar
Icestar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Icestar

Icestar

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Icestar ran into the WindClan camp and saw a whole swarm of foxes."Oh my-"Icestar stopped short as a fox headbutted her in the side.Icestar yowled then scratched at the foxes eye the fox dropped Icestar,and she quickly jumped and bit on to the foxes neck,biting so hard she could here the veins pop.Icestar let go when she heard a cry from the nursery."Oh no!"Icepaw yowled and charged into the nursery,and saw a horrific sight,one of the foxes had a kit in it's mouth Icestar yowled and scratched at the fox until he let the kit drop,the kit dropped onto the floor and quickly ran back to it's mother.Icestar charged at the fox,but was bit by it,by her muzzle."Ahhh!"Icestar yowled.
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:42 pm

A black she-cat bowled into the fox, tumbling into the Nursery. She quickly gripped its throat and tossed it. The orange fox snarled as it landed on its feet. Two other foxes, smaller than it (not pups), tagged behind it. Pinestar let out a gasp of surprise. These were impossible odds! She unsheathed her claws and rammed into the fox's stomach. It gripped her chest and threw her across the camp.
Back to top Go down
https://catwarriors.forumotion.com
Icestar

Icestar

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Icestar quickly scratched at the foxes eyes and watched as it tumbled.Icestar ran out of the nursery and to Pinestar."Pinestar!Pinestar!"Icestar grabbed Pinestar in her mouth and then she carried her over to her den .When they were both safely in her den she lay down Pinestar on a bed of moss,and meowed quickly,anger blazing in her eyes"I will kill all those foxes like what they have dojne to us.Icestar ran out of her den and into the swarm of foxes fighting head on,the whole time thinking.I will kill all these foxes!!
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Pinestar got up slowly. Icestar.. don't! she wanted to cry out. She scrambled to her feet and fastened her teeth on the fox's tail. The fox started to run around, trying to shake the she-cat off. She tugged and pulled as he ran, and she eventually fell, even though she still felt her teeth around the fox's tail Pinestar felt the ground. She looked down and saw the orange fluffy tail there, dripping with blood. She had tore off his tail! The fox yelped in astonishment and it yiped as it scurried away, frightenedly. One down.. two to go..
Back to top Go down
Icestar

Icestar

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:02 pm

Icestar watched as a fox ran out of camp with no tail.Icestar turned and saw Pinestar holding up the fox tail and Icestar rushed over to Pinestar,and meowed are you alright,she inspected the shecat carefully then nodded that she was alright.Icestar meowed"Well at least that's minus on-"Icestar stopped as she felt a fox grab her in its teeth."Ahhh!"Icestar yowled,but her body went limp,as she felt the giant foxes teeth crack every bone in her body,and Icestar lost one of her lives.

ooc: 8 livesDX
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:08 pm

ooc: .3. nuu!!

ic: Pinestar quickly jabbed into the fox's throat. The fox let go of the leader and was sent crashing into a bush of thorns. She bent down to check Icestar. "Icestar!? Oh-no! Icestar! D- don't lose one of your lives!" Her breathing stopped, and she watched as Icestar lost one of her lives. She instantly saw her breathing once more.
Back to top Go down
Snakefire

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Snakefire ran out of the brambles, claws at the ready. He threw hisself on the back of a fox. He started biting at it's back, busting it's spinal cord. It fell to the side paralized. Snakefire looked at the fox with fear and turned away,he had to help the others.
Back to top Go down
Fire Of The Night

Fire Of The Night

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Nightfire rushed into the camp. She rushed to the nrusery, where the threat would be worst. She saw a fox trying to get a kit, & snuck up behindit. She raked her claws down it's back. As the fox turned, she cut it's throat, & began to attack the others.
Back to top Go down
Icestar

Icestar

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Icestar woke up and gasped."What hapopened!"Icestar looked around the clearing and tears formed in her eyes,but the thing that made Icestar cry mostly was she thoughtI did'nt protect my clan well enough.Icestar began to sob as she watched the last fox run out of the clearing then she meowed"S-so many lives were lost."Icestar began to sob more as she meowed."I-I did'nt p-protect m-my clan well enough."She shook with each word she meowed.Images of Tallstar being killed by the foxes flew through her mind and she yowled"I will kill every fox that hurts anyone again."Then Icestar fainted.

ooc:Poor Icestar so many hard times,but I REALLY need windclan members,so Pine do you think I can have bright. :3
Back to top Go down
Fire Of The Night

Fire Of The Night

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:24 pm

OOC: Ice, Bright already picked RC, & I'm gonna take care of her(just ask Pine, or read the topic). She picked it of her own choice.
Back to top Go down
Deadfaith

Deadfaith

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Deadfaith yowled as she bust in.She attacked a fox,biting into it's hind leg.She then bit around it's neck.The fox fell dead.
Back to top Go down
Icestar

Icestar

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:29 pm

ooc:Ahhhh D: oh well I'll just get some people in my clan:D(if i find any) well it was worth a try^.^
Back to top Go down
Snakefire

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:57 pm

OCC: my brother is gonna join ice, he may be in windyclan
Back to top Go down
Icestar

Icestar

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:19 pm

ooc:Yah!! I hope he does he can be deputy,or my kit
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Panting, Pinestar thanked StarClan for sending the warrior to them in their time of need. "I should get going to my Clan. I hope those foxes don't run amuck in my Clan!" She quickly took off, hoping that her Medicine Cat could heal her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Icestar

Icestar

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:35 pm

ooc:I have no meddie TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:47 pm

ooc: lol.. XD sorry Razz anyway.. nice avii xD
Back to top Go down
Icestar

Icestar

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:50 pm

ooc:Thanx i found it online,but it was one of those things that got foggy when you used the paint bucket,so instead I painted it from scratch.I need A medie before Icestar dies...again>:U
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:59 pm

xDD! it looks kewl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icestar

Icestar

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:05 pm

aww shucks. =Dyur nice!
Back to top Go down
Sandstar

Sandstar

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:47 am

Sandstar screeched in fury and rammed into the nearest fox,"I'll show you to mess with Warriors!" seh reared up and raked her hooked claws down it's cheeks and muzzle,it snapped at her nose,Sandstar reared back,but,not fast enough,it bit her nose and it was bleeding,but not to heavily,"Deadfaith,finish him off!" she howled and ran over to Icestar,she saw the sraches,she left and quickly came back with some Cob Webs dabbing them in they satrted to stop the bleeding,and soak up some of the blood,"you'll be fine," she breathed,"but,don't try to fight right now!" she meowed her voice a little harder

Last edited by Sandstar on Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:47 am

The member 'Sandstar' has done the following action : Uses

'Healing Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

foxes in wind clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxes in wind clan   foxes in wind clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

foxes in wind clan
Page 1 of 1