Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Icestar's border patrol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icestar

Icestar

Icestar's border patrol Empty
PostSubject: Icestar's border patrol   Icestar's border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Icestar padded out of camp on a border patrol.I have to mark the territory better,I mean after what happened to Tallstar.Icestar shook that thought away.no I have to focus.Icestar was marking the territory,when she smelled somthing other than Windclan scent.Icestar's fur started to bristle and she snarled when she saw a catlike figure in the bushes.Icestar growled at the strange cat."Get off WindClan territory,you know not to pass the border!"Icestar stalked toward the cat and growled again."Get off WindClan territory!"
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

PostSubject: Re: Icestar's border patrol   Icestar's border patrol I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:33 pm

A black figure stepped out from the shadows. No doubt, it was a tom. His muzzle was streaked light grey. "I- I'm sorry," he murmured, shifting uneasily. "Uh.."
Back to top Go down
https://catwarriors.forumotion.com
Icestar

Icestar

PostSubject: Re: Icestar's border patrol   Icestar's border patrol I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Icestar turned to the intruder,but noticed that his scent was'nt from any of the clans,she sighed,and her fur unruffling,she meowed"Who are you."She waited more patiently than before.
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

PostSubject: Re: Icestar's border patrol   Icestar's border patrol I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:10 pm

He nervously shifted uneasily. "Um.. well.. I'm the BloodClan warrior, Blackpaw," he answered shakily.
Back to top Go down
Icestar

Icestar

PostSubject: Re: Icestar's border patrol   Icestar's border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:57 pm

Icestar looked at him with a confused lookBloodclan....who is this cat? Icestar meowed suspicoulsy"Bloodclan?Who are they?"

ooc:sorry for late post
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

PostSubject: Re: Icestar's border patrol   Icestar's border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Blackpaw skittishly stepped back. "Well, um... You see, it's a Clan... That my mother controls.."
Back to top Go down
Icestar

Icestar

PostSubject: Re: Icestar's border patrol   Icestar's border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Icestar looked at him."What exactly is...Bloodclan."Icefeather,started to get a bad feeling but struggled to remain calm sheathing and unsheathing her claws.
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

PostSubject: Re: Icestar's border patrol   Icestar's border patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Blackpaw lowered his head and shuddered. "I don't know how to deal with all of these questions! Stop it! It's making my head hurt, and I might forget everything else i've learned," he meowed. "What do I do?" he asked to himself. "Kill the she-cat," a voice answered him in his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icestar's border patrol   Icestar's border patrol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icestar's border patrol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cat Warriors :: WindClan :: Territory-
Jump to: