Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pinestar Comes Back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

Pinestar Comes Back Empty
PostSubject: Pinestar Comes Back   Pinestar Comes Back I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:09 pm

ooc: this is sort of a place where you can relax and fizz-whop ._.

ic: Pinestar came back from her long journey to the Moonstone, feeling tired, but very strong and vigilant. She spotted her Medicine Cat, and she nodded a greeting. Several cats crowded her, purring and meowing, asking her what the Moonstone was like.
Back to top Go down
https://catwarriors.forumotion.com
Fire Of The Night

Fire Of The Night

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar Comes Back   Pinestar Comes Back I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:29 pm

"Pinestar! Welcome back," said Nightfire, the medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar Comes Back   Pinestar Comes Back I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Pinestar rubbed her head on Nightfire warmly. She smiled brightly. "I have a feeling that this camp is going to be a heck of a lot different.." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Fire Of The Night

Fire Of The Night

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar Comes Back   Pinestar Comes Back I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:33 pm

"We really could use more cats, maybe that's part of what StarClan has planned," she meowedin reply.
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar Comes Back   Pinestar Comes Back I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Pinestar nodded. She struggled to escape the crowd. What did she mean by, 'what StarClan has planned'? Cats surrounded her. "C'mon," she mewed, "I need some room!" She couldn't help but let a laugh escape her lips.
Back to top Go down
Fire Of The Night

Fire Of The Night

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar Comes Back   Pinestar Comes Back I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:53 pm

"Come on, your leader asked you to move, & nothing," meowed Nightfire.

OOC: We could use a plot to get more members or something, like a prophecy, or an adventure, or something
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar Comes Back   Pinestar Comes Back I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:56 pm

ooc: >:3 i was gonna do a prophecy with shadowheart ... (secretly shes my other acct.. and ur not supposed to know! Very Happy wait.. xD)

ic: Pinestar watched as some cats moved away from her path. She bounded to the safety of her den. "Thanks, Nightfire," she laughed. She slid down onto the moss. She let out a sigh of satisfaction. Her new den was comforting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar Comes Back   Pinestar Comes Back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pinestar Comes Back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cat Warriors :: RiverClan :: Camp-
Jump to: