Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Basic Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic Rules   Basic Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:44 am

1. No harrassment to ANYONE

2. No swear words. You may say mouse-brain, fox-dung, mouse-dung, etc.

3. Follow the Warrior Code in rp (unless you have permission to break a rule)

4. NO killing cats without other's permission

5. No godmoding

6. Three cats only (unless you have kits.. then you can either rp them, or ask another player to be them.. or unless ur an admin xD)

7. Don't just join to join.. join to rp and have fun. Accounts that aren't used will be deleted

8. No force mating. Please ask for permission through pm, please

9. ONE ACCOUNT ONLY

10. Keep your Cat's health as I kept it! But PLEASE, PLEASE bring it down to whatever number.. example: swipe: 3 you will have to bring down your health by 3

11. Kits are only allowed to battle with 'Bite' and 'Swipe' only!! If I catch you using anything else, we're gonna have a LOOOONG talk.

12. Apprentices know only the following moves: Swipe, Bite, Defend, and Body Tackle.

13. Don't post in anything over a month old.

14. Don't post until your Cat Creation AND Clan Selection are Approved! Very Happy

15. Along with rule 6, you may own 7 cats in total (you may NOT make their creation if you adopted dumped characters. they MUST be born as kits.. or adopted from the dump.. like i said Very Happy .3.) (P.S. DON'T EXCEED THE LIMIT!! XD)

16. When doing your creation, where it says: 'Have you read the basic rules?:' type in: 'YAY CW!!'

17. Have fun!

Health

Kit- 10
App- 20
Warrior- 70
Deputy- 80
Leader- 100
Back to top Go down
https://catwarriors.forumotion.com

Basic Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum