Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Icestar's news

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icestar

Icestar

Icestar's news Empty
PostSubject: Icestar's news   Icestar's news I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:44 am

Icestar padded into camp quietly and hopped onto the high rock,and meowed."May all cats old enough to hunt for themselves join here beneath the high rock for a clan meeting.Icestar waited for the clan to assemble.Once the clan had assembled Icestar announced."I Icestar am now clan leader."Sorrow filled Icestars words as she meowed."Tallstar i'm afraid is dead.He was attacked by a group of foxes,and is now with StarClan."Icestars words echoed around the clearing so all the cats could here ."but he will live on in StarClan." then Icestar meowed"I have more news I am also going to pick a new clan deputy,once I have chosen,I will tell you."Icestar meowed finnaly."The meeting is closed.Icestar padded to her den and awaited a sudden uproar from the clan.Icestar stepped into her den and sat down quitly.Grieving for the loss of her mentor Tallstar.I am going to miss Tallstar,and on top of that I am in charge of a whole clan!Icestar sighed and lay down in her den making herself comfortable.
Back to top Go down

Icestar's news
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cat Warriors :: WindClan :: Camp-
Jump to: