Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pinespirit and Icefeather Go Get Their 9 Lives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

Pinespirit and Icefeather Go Get Their 9 Lives Empty
PostSubject: Pinespirit and Icefeather Go Get Their 9 Lives   Pinespirit and Icefeather Go Get Their 9 Lives I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:44 am

Pinespirit waited for Icefeather. When she caught a glimpse of the silver she-cat she dipped her head. "Are you ready, Icefeather?" she purred.
Back to top Go down
https://catwarriors.forumotion.com
Icestar

Icestar

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit and Icefeather Go Get Their 9 Lives   Pinespirit and Icefeather Go Get Their 9 Lives I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:40 am

Icefeather saw Pinespirit and ran over,then she meowed"I'm ready."Icefeather,and Pinespirit walked into the moonstones entrance.Icefeather felt the same StarClan energy as she did the first time she went to the moonstone with her mentor.Icefeather and Pinespirirt turned and followed the path to the moonstone.Icefeather meowed"Can you feel it?"Then she padded towards the moonstone and touched her nose to it,taking in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit and Icefeather Go Get Their 9 Lives   Pinespirit and Icefeather Go Get Their 9 Lives I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:49 am

Pinespirit nodded, and waited for Icefeather to recieve her 9 lives.

ooc: you can just say you got your nine lives.. you dont have to go through every single life XD
Back to top Go down
Icestar

Icestar

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit and Icefeather Go Get Their 9 Lives   Pinespirit and Icefeather Go Get Their 9 Lives I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:54 am

Icefeather shivered as she felt her nine lives come to her.IceSTAR meowed"Your turn!"Then Icestar got up and walked over so that Pinespirit could get her nine lives.

ooc:I know Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit and Icefeather Go Get Their 9 Lives   Pinespirit and Icefeather Go Get Their 9 Lives I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:57 am

Pinespirit nodded to Icestar. She padded up to the Moonstone and pressed her nose to it. She quickly fell into a deep slumber. She awoke moments later, feeling weak. She let out a heavy sigh. She smiled at Icestar. "Thanks, Icestar.. for coming with me, that is." She quietly started to walk out weakly. "I'll.. ah... see you later? I'll be headed for RiverClan! Boy, won't they be happy when they see me as leader!"
Back to top Go down
Icestar

Icestar

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit and Icefeather Go Get Their 9 Lives   Pinespirit and Icefeather Go Get Their 9 Lives I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:03 am

Icestar watched PineSTAR leave and then meowed after her"Bye!"Then Icestar padded towards her territory.I am sure in some deep water right now.Icestar thought.Then she reluctantly padded into WindClan's camp.

ooc:I'll make a new topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinespirit and Icefeather Go Get Their 9 Lives   Pinespirit and Icefeather Go Get Their 9 Lives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pinespirit and Icefeather Go Get Their 9 Lives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cat Warriors :: Other Areas of the Forest :: Moonstone-
Jump to: