Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mushroompaw !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mushroompaw

Mushroompaw ! Empty
PostSubject: Mushroompaw !   Mushroompaw ! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:49 am

A Mushroom...
    Mushroompaw ! Mushro10

NAME ;; Mushroompaw
    GENDER ;; Female
    AGE ;; 6 Moons
    RANK ;; Apprentice
    DESCRIPTION OR PIC ;; Picture at left.
    Mushroompaw is a little kit who have a orange pelt, with a little white. She doesn't have a lot of muscles because she is an Apprentice since just one or two days, but she wanna got it ! She is not very small, but not very high too. She has a very beautiful blue eyes, because her mother has too, and she has the same pelt like her father. She is not like her sister, Greenpaw, but she loves her !
    PERSONNALITY ;; Mushroompaw is a very simple little she-cat. She doesn't like to go fight with her sister, because she really likes her, but sometimes, she is a very mouse-brain ! Mushroompaw loves all her family, like her father, her mother and her sister, and if they need her help, she will be here all the times for us.
    RP SAMPLE ;; Mushroompaw was next to the Four trees because her teacher said that she will have a little exam. She was in stress, but she would like to make an effort for impress her teacher. So she was going to the Four Trees before her teacher and she was search a pray. She had catch only a mouse, and she would like to catch some more. Suddendly, she smellt another mouse ! She gonna catch it ! After a few minuts, she jump over the mouse and catch it. Her teacher will be very proud of her !
    HAVE YOU READ THE BASIC RULES ? ;; YAY CW !

Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

Mushroompaw ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mushroompaw !   Mushroompaw ! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:27 pm

o.o I see you know HTML..? o3o

Impressive C:

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://catwarriors.forumotion.com
Mushroompaw

Mushroompaw ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mushroompaw !   Mushroompaw ! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:13 am

Thank you !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mushroompaw ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mushroompaw !   Mushroompaw ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mushroompaw !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cat Warriors :: Creation :: Cat Creation-
Jump to: