Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

magic wanders in

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
magicflight

magicflight

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:45 am

magic was hurt and scared. she was bleeding from the housefolk that abused her. she walked into this place because she smelled other cats and she needed help, for her belly was swollen with kits. she mewed "someone help me! please!" she saw cats walking over to her, then she blacked out.

Last edited by magicflight on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:05 pm

A black she-cat stepped up to meet her. This cat was in need of her assistance, but was she a spy? "Speak up," she demanded, her blue eyes flickering from wound to wound.
Back to top Go down
https://catwarriors.forumotion.com
magicflight

magicflight

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:50 am

"I am magic." she said weakly. "i was abused by my housefolk and thrown outside. help me! please! i'm going to have kits..."

Last edited by magicflight on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:30 pm

She crept around her, examining her wounds. "Er.. alright. Follow me," she directed, beginning to help her with a shoulder.
Back to top Go down
magicflight

magicflight

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:27 pm

magic went with the other she-cat compliantly.
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:34 pm

"You do know that I am only letting you come with me to help you, but afterwards, you will leave," she boomed.
Back to top Go down
magicflight

magicflight

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:55 am

"oh please may i stay! i'm going to have kits!" she looked at the other cat with pleading eyes
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Pinestar though it over long and hard. "..fine. You may stay, and prove your loyalty to me!" She lead her to the Medicine Cat den. "Here's the substitute Medicine Cat. Do your stuff, Robinsong. This cat is expecting kits and she's pretty beaten up."

The brown cat gave a nod, and made the cat lie down. "Where does it hurt the most?" questioned the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
magicflight

magicflight

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:15 pm

"it hurts-" she cut herself off with a gasp. "my kits are coming!" she yowled
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:39 pm

The fur on the back of Robinsong's neck prickled with worry. "Hang tight!" she meowed, lying the cat down. "Just remember to breathe, and if the pain is very serious, bite on this." She handed the cat a twig, letting her clamp her jaws on it.
Back to top Go down
magicflight

magicflight

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:58 am

magic yowled as the first kit came and she bit down on the stick. the first kit was a silver and black she cat with ice blue eyes. "she's beautiful!" magic meowed, then she bit down on the stick in pain.
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:34 am

"Are there more?" she questioned, calling a couple cats. Her clanmates quickly licked the kit rapidly. "Now push," she commanded.
Back to top Go down
magicflight

magicflight

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:36 am

magic push as hard as she could. the second kit came, she was a light gray with white paws and tail tip and a strange white marking that looked like a puffball. she also had ice blue eyes. magic looked at her fondly and said "look at that cute little marking", then the third kit was coming.

ooc- there will be 2 more. :3
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:38 pm

ooc: alright, thanks :3

ic: Robinsong traded in a new twig for the almost-snapped twig that Magic had been holding. "Don't pass out," she whispered. As another kit appeared, her clanmates licked at it to help more. Afterwards, one more kit came, and the Medicine Cat fed the queen some herbs. "This will help with your milk, and it'll relieve stress." After that, she stepped back and admired the she-cat's family.
Back to top Go down
magicflight

magicflight

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:56 pm

when magic looked at her first kit, she realised that it wasn't just ice blue. there was a star shape aroud the pupil. "i will name the first kit starrykit, the second one snow kit, the third kit, fflamekit and the last one limekit." the last two kits were toms, on had a red and ginger coat with dark green eyes and the lastone had a dark grey and red coat with lime eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Robinsong gave a nod, and then suddenly her warm gaze turned sharp. "You'd better move out of my den by tomorrow, however," she hissed before glancing at her kits. "You have a nice family. You should be grateful. I, for one, am not allowed to have a beautiful family like yours."
Back to top Go down
magicflight

magicflight

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:20 am

magic nodded. "i have noticed that you all have 2 part names. if i am permitted to join your clan would i get a name like that? where should i move to?"
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:10 pm

"Yeah. They're called suffixes. Our names tell a lot about us. It depends on our leader's choice what your name is if you are able to join us," she meowed. Sitting down, she looked at her. "You know how to hunt?"
Back to top Go down
magicflight

magicflight

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:54 pm

"of course! you think my owner would feed me?" magic asked incredulously. " i would eat the mice that came in his house."
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:22 pm

"Alright, then. Well, being a kittypet and all, i'm not sure Pinestar would act THAT quickly to let you join. .. At least you're still a she-cat," she purred, turning away. "Can you fight? As in, you have your claws, right?"
Back to top Go down
magicflight

magicflight

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:30 pm

"yes. again my owner never took me to the cutter." magic mewed as she licked her kits.
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:01 am

"Ah." Robinsong looked up as Pinestar approached. The Medicine Cat stepped over the family to talk to the leader privately.

"......." The leader said nothing. Her eyes were fixed on the kittypet.

"Pinestar," Robinsong meowed, "she'd make a fine warrior. Both her and her kits. She knows how to hunt, and she hasn't been to... ... ...the Cutter." The brown she-cat waited for a response, but the black RiverClan leader just stood up, and made her way back to her den. Shaking her head, she went back to the Medicine Cat den.
Back to top Go down
magicflight

magicflight

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:24 pm

magic looked at pinestar leave the den. " I'll leave now if you want me to. I know a loner friend that i could go to." she started picking up her kits as she talked to robinsong.
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:58 pm

Robinsong shook her head. "That won't be necessary. But please do move them to the Nursery. I need all the space of this small den I can get!"
Back to top Go down
magicflight

magicflight

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:36 am

magic's eyes brightened up. "OK! i'll go right now!" she packed her kits up and walked into the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

magic wanders in Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

magic wanders in
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cat Warriors :: RiverClan :: Camp-
Jump to: