Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shadowy Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

The Shadowy Night Empty
PostSubject: The Shadowy Night   The Shadowy Night I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:44 pm

A black figure passed the dens and stopped at Sandstars. She scraped her claws against it, waking up her leader. "Sandstar," she hissed, "may I come in?"

ooc: sandstar post
Back to top Go down
Sandstar

Sandstar

The Shadowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadowy Night   The Shadowy Night I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:56 pm

OOC:just saying,this should be in Leaders Den... :/

IC:"of corse,Shadowheart,"she meowed from the back of the den,"come in,"she ordered
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Shadowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadowy Night   The Shadowy Night I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:21 pm

ooc: lol srry ...

ic: Shadowheart's eyes flashed and she trudged in and sat down, staring at the leader plainly. "I need to tell you something.." she whispered, glancing around to see if anyone else was around.

ooc: it'd probably be best if another shadowclan cat posted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sandstar

Sandstar

The Shadowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadowy Night   The Shadowy Night I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:01 pm

Sandstar looked clamly back at her Warrior,"so,do you plan on telling me,or checking to see if anyone is around all day?"she meowed meowed with amusement in her voice and her whiskers twiching
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Shadowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadowy Night   The Shadowy Night I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Shadowheart hissed. "I deserve more respect," she growled. The cat unsheathed her claws and bowled into Sandstar, pinning her down.

Shadowheart dealt 4 damage to Sandstar.

ooc: rawr xD

Last edited by Shadowheart on Fri May 20, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

The Shadowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadowy Night   The Shadowy Night I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:13 pm

The member 'Shadowheart' has done the following action : Uses

#1 'Pin' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Swipe' : 3
Back to top Go down
https://catwarriors.forumotion.com
Sandstar

Sandstar

The Shadowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadowy Night   The Shadowy Night I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Sandsatr was pinned defore she could even blink,but still ready,she rolled out fromm underneath Shadowheart and tackled her to quickly pin her down on to to floor of the den,"I will!"she hissed through bared teeth at the black she-cat,"you could just ask with claws sheathed,I'm your leader and clanmate,not an enimy like ThunderClan!"she spat hopping off of her to lick her wounds,"now,"she meowed her eyes a bit clamer,"what is this thing that you wished to tell me?"she asked still lickign her scrachs

Sandstar(Leader) dealt 12 Damage to Shadowheart(Warrior)

OOC: .3. *Lion rawr* XD

Last edited by Sandstar on Fri May 20, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

The Shadowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadowy Night   The Shadowy Night I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:52 pm

The member 'Sandstar' has done the following action : Uses

#1 'Body Tackle' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'Pin' : 2
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Shadowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadowy Night   The Shadowy Night I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:06 pm

Her eyes flashed with amusement. Didn't the leader see how unloyal she was behaving? She was just acting as if they were playfighting! Huffing under the massive weight of the leader, the black she-cat raked her claws on her belly fur.

Shadowheart dealt 2 damage to Sandstar.

ooc: *want to be exiled Very Happy*

Last edited by Shadowheart on Fri May 20, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

The Shadowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadowy Night   The Shadowy Night I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:06 pm

'Bunny Kick' : 2
Back to top Go down
Sandstar

Sandstar

The Shadowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadowy Night   The Shadowy Night I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Sandstar felt the blow and ehr gaze still steddy as she swiped Shadowhearts ears with her paw

Sandstar(Leader) dealt 2 Damage to Shadowheart(Warriro)

Last edited by Sandstar on Fri May 20, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

The Shadowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadowy Night   The Shadowy Night I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:52 pm

The member 'Sandstar' has done the following action : Uses

'Swipe' : 2
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Shadowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadowy Night   The Shadowy Night I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Shadowheart lunged and bit Sandstar in her neck.

Shadowheart dealt 4 damage to Sandstar

Last edited by Shadowheart on Sun May 22, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

The Shadowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadowy Night   The Shadowy Night I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:33 pm

'Bite' : 4
Back to top Go down
Sandstar

Sandstar

The Shadowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadowy Night   The Shadowy Night I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:19 pm

"get out of my sight!"she spat at Shadowheart,"and to think you were loyal!"she hissed
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Shadowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadowy Night   The Shadowy Night I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:18 pm

A grin spread across Shadowheart's face. "Good." she snarled. "I can't believe you didn't see it coming." She quickly dashed away, leaving behind her pathetic Clan name to keep the name Shadow.

ooc: yay Very Happy thankies ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Shadowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadowy Night   The Shadowy Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shadowy Night
Page 1 of 1