Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random day in camp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
♥ฬђเtєtคเl♥

♥ฬђเtєtคเl♥

Random day in camp Empty
PostSubject: Random day in camp   Random day in camp I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:53 am

Whitetail sat alone in the shadowclan den. She was licking her paw because it was covered in mud.
Back to top Go down
Sandstar

Sandstar

Random day in camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random day in camp   Random day in camp I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:22 pm

Sandstar was sitting on the Fallen Stone eating a Snake all to herself,she was looking around trying to single out her Deputy,Deadfaith
Back to top Go down
Deadfaith

Deadfaith

Random day in camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random day in camp   Random day in camp I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Deadfaith padded next to her leader and began to eat her mouse."What's up?"she mewed in between gulps.
Back to top Go down
Sandstar

Sandstar

Random day in camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random day in camp   Random day in camp I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:28 pm

"Oh,yes,"she meowed,"I was wanting to knowyour oppinion on when we should attack ThunderClan,you know,you did think about attacking them soon,"she meowed nudging Deadfaith,remembering the day she had become ShadowClan's Deputy
Back to top Go down
Deadfaith

Deadfaith

Random day in camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random day in camp   Random day in camp I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:32 pm

"When Shadowvlan has most strenght"she purred"Night"
Back to top Go down
Sandstar

Sandstar

Random day in camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random day in camp   Random day in camp I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Sandstar nodded her approval,"I believed ther same,"she meowed,"but,we still have to get Nightfire's herbs,remember,we can't risk anything!"she hissed bringing her paw down on the rock with a thud
Back to top Go down
Deadfaith

Deadfaith

Random day in camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random day in camp   Random day in camp I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:19 pm

"I've somthing you should know"she mewed slowly so only Sandstar could hear"My dad came to me in a dream he said'The night will help the shadows rule thunder into defeat"
Back to top Go down
Sandstar

Sandstar

Random day in camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random day in camp   Random day in camp I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:27 pm

"humm..."she said aloud,"interesting,but,don't share it with the other Warriors,we don't want them over confideent,or to think of not fighting with their upmost strength!"she hissed to her deputy,she had finished her fresh kill and was padding over to Nightfire to discus the thing that Deadfaith had reseved...
Back to top Go down
♥ฬђเtєtคเl♥

♥ฬђเtєtคเl♥

Random day in camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random day in camp   Random day in camp I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:09 pm

OOC:Sorry I've been away. I been sick for a while.)

Whitetail noticed Sandstar and her deputy. She tips her head and shurgs. She stands up and streaches slightly.
Back to top Go down
♥ฬђเtєtคเl♥

♥ฬђเtєtคเl♥

Random day in camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random day in camp   Random day in camp I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Whitetail starts to groom her paw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random day in camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random day in camp   Random day in camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random day in camp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cat Warriors :: ShadowClan :: Camp-
Jump to: