Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Memories...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Of The Night

Fire Of The Night

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:40 am

The young black she-cat's fluffy tail was straight up. She wqalked straight into Twolegplace, hoping to see Kiara, her old loner friend, or Cecilia, Kiara's sister, but saw nothing. She thought about her past, like the day she met Kiara & Cecilia. She had been searching for catmint, but had been having a hard time. She had seen a white cat guiding a brown version of herself. The white cat, who was Kiara, guided the other, who was Cecilia, towards Nightfire. once they reached her, Nightfire said hello. "I'm Nightfire. Whats your name?" "I'm Kiara, this is Cecilia, my blind sister," said Kiara. The two she-cats had talked for a while, Cecilia sometimes joining in.
Back to top Go down

Memories...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cat Warriors :: Other Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: