Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Foxstep's Creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
foxstep

PostSubject: Foxstep's Creation   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Name: Foxstep

Description or Pic:

Personality: A kind and caring cat, Foxstep was born to be a mother. She treats everyone around her as if they're her children, even those that are older than her sometimes.

RP Sample: Foxstep, a cat that almost completely lives up to her name, walks down a river. Coming to a spot where she could cross, she easily slips into it, almost as if she had been born in the water. When she got to the other side, she padded into the camp, yawning because she was a little tired. She trotted over to a den, which the Clan cats call the warrior's den, and, finding a nest, curls up into it and lays down. If you were to peak in at her, she would probably be twitching a little in her sleep, likely to be chasing a mouse or two in her dreams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pinestar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foxstep's Creation   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:29 pm

APPROVE-I-FICKLED!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://catwarriors.forumotion.com

Foxstep's Creation
Page 1 of 1