Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brightkits Loss

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brightkit

Brightkit

Brightkits Loss Empty
PostSubject: Brightkits Loss   Brightkits Loss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:44 pm

(brights name given to her by her mother was Feather)
Feather wailed as her mother put her down, her eyes wide with terror. "But momma!" The grey she-cat who was her mother silenced her with a fierce glare, and Feather whimpered. "I'm sorry Feather, but I was never much of a hunter, and by myself I can't take care of you anymore. Maybe someone else could help you." The she-cat sighed, and walked away, ignoring her kit's cries, tail trailing in the dust.
After her mom disappeared from sight, Feather whimpered, stumbling around through the marshy terrain by the river. "Momma!" she mewled, her jaw opened wide, screaming for her lost parent.
Back to top Go down
Fire Of The Night

Fire Of The Night

Brightkits Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brightkits Loss   Brightkits Loss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Out collecting herbs, Nightfire heard a cry. She ran to the cat, & saw it was only a kit. "Hello there," she said. "Why are you here? she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

Brightkits Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brightkits Loss   Brightkits Loss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:57 pm

A black she-cat strode along her border. She caught a glance of a small kit. "Oh? Who are you, young one?" she purred, padding up to the strange kit. She sniffed her. She doesn't smell like any other Clan. She smells like.. a loner. She heard a familiar voice approaching. She glanced to see who it was. Nightfire! She gazed back down at the mysterious kit.
Back to top Go down
https://catwarriors.forumotion.com
Brightkit

Brightkit

Brightkits Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brightkits Loss   Brightkits Loss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Feather let out one more cry of despair, relizing her mother wasnt coming back. Hearing the voice behind her, her fur stuck up, and she whirled around, eyes wide with terror, her tail a stream of fluff stuck between her legs. Trembling with fear, she replied with a tiny mew. "M-my momma, she put me here, but I d-dont think shes coming back!" She let out a strange noise which was a cats version of sobbing. Her ears flattened against her head at the sight of a second cat, and she crouched low to the ground, terrified. Her momma had told her about wild cats, they lived in giant groups, and fought eachother! "Y-your not gonna eat me, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Of The Night

Fire Of The Night

Brightkits Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brightkits Loss   Brightkits Loss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:02 pm

"'Course not. We're here to help you," meowed Nightfire. In a whisper to Pinestar, she said, "if she stays with us, could I care for her?"
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

Brightkits Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brightkits Loss   Brightkits Loss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:04 pm

"Eat you!?" she said, quite startled. "We're not cannibals, young one! Who told you that cats eat their own kind, hm?" She sat down to lick her sleek black fur. "You're not from around here are you?" Her ear flicked when she heard the soft voice of her Medicine Cat. She gave a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Fire Of The Night

Fire Of The Night

Brightkits Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brightkits Loss   Brightkits Loss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:09 pm

"Thank you Pinestar," she whispered. "It was likely her parents," she added. "Parents not from Clans often make violent stories of us, which very, very few of are true at all."
Back to top Go down
Brightkit

Brightkit

Brightkits Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brightkits Loss   Brightkits Loss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:09 pm

Feather calmed down, but she didn't looked convinced. She licked her chest quickly, to flatten her fur, then puffed out her chest. "Um-I knew that!" She looked at her feet when Pinestar asked her who told her, she said "Well, my siblings used to tell me stories and stuff about the clan cats, that they were meanies, and ferocious! Like this!" She puffed herself out and twisted her face into a fierce expression and let out a little growl. "Grrrr!! Ima clan cat! I'm scary!" She looked up at both of them, forgetting most of her sorrow from her mother leaving for the time being. "Nope! I not from around here! I lived in a rocky place! Lotsa rocks!"
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

Brightkits Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brightkits Loss   Brightkits Loss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Pinestar exchanged glances with Nightfire. Snakerocks? Sunningrocks? She looked back at the kit. "Well, do we seem, 'Rawr! I'm scary! Grr!' to you?" she asked, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Icestar

Icestar

Brightkits Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brightkits Loss   Brightkits Loss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Icestar ran into Pinestar and meowed hurriedly."Help!The foxes are attacking our camp!"Icestar rushed back to WindClan camp yelling behind her"Hurry!.

ooc:I'll start a new topic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fire Of The Night

Fire Of The Night

Brightkits Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brightkits Loss   Brightkits Loss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:18 pm

"I'll take you to camp, if you like," she told the kit.
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

Brightkits Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brightkits Loss   Brightkits Loss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Pinestar's fur bristled. "You take the kit. I'll handle the foxes!" she yowled. She quickly dashed off, following the WindClan leader to her camp.
Back to top Go down
Fire Of The Night

Fire Of The Night

Brightkits Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brightkits Loss   Brightkits Loss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:25 pm

"Okay. If you've heard vicious FOX stories, THOSE are true. Come on, follow me," she said. She started towards camp slowly.
Back to top Go down
Brightkit

Brightkit

Brightkits Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brightkits Loss   Brightkits Loss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:47 pm

Feather sat quietly listening to their conversation, and her ears flicked towards the sound of pawsteps, as the swiftfooted leader charged through, with urgency in her voice. "Foxes?" Feather murmured. She tried to remember what her mother told her about foxes. Long pointy noses, wicked faces, and their horrible smelling droppings! "Foxes are funny looking!" She mewled, her whiskers twitching. She stuck her tail high in the air, following the dark-colored cat, with a cheerful expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

Brightkits Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brightkits Loss   Brightkits Loss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:50 pm

ooc: lol who me or night? xD
Back to top Go down
Brightkit

Brightkit

Brightkits Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brightkits Loss   Brightkits Loss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:54 pm

ooc: lol forgot you were both dark-colored.... night. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brightkits Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brightkits Loss   Brightkits Loss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brightkits Loss
Page 1 of 1