Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

magic wanders in

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

magic wanders in - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:52 am

Robinsong gave a blunt nod and returned to her work.

Pinestar gave a small glance and stared at her for a long moment. She turned around, tail high, and bounded up the Highstone.

"Let all those cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Highstone for a Clan meeting!"

Robinsong peeked from her den.
Back to top Go down
https://catwarriors.forumotion.com
magicflight

magicflight

PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:03 pm

magic and her kits came out of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:56 pm

"I've decided to take in an outsider and her newborn kits. Her name was Magic, but I have decided to called her Magicflight if she chooses to stay here," she glanced at Magicflight, and so did the other cats, following her gaze. "As for her kits, that is for her to decide. That is all."
Back to top Go down
magicflight

magicflight

PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 pm

" I will join your clan. As for my kits, i would like them to stay here too." magicflight said proudly
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:23 pm

"What are their names?" she called from the Highstone.
Back to top Go down
magicflight

magicflight

PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:54 am

ooc; sorry i was so late replying >.<

ic: magicflight took a breath. "Their names are snowkit," she pointed to the gray she kit "starrykit and flamekit," she pointed to the ginger and red tom and the black and gray she kit."and ashkit." she pointed towards the red and gray tom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: magic wanders in   magic wanders in - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

magic wanders in
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cat Warriors :: RiverClan :: Camp-
Jump to: